Meals in the pension U hamru in Český Krumlov
Gastronomy Český Krumlov
The price of accommodation in our guesthouse includes breakfast, which is served in the traditional buffet style. Other meals by agreement. For companies we often and gladly provide all-day catering, cofee breaks or barbecues. For teambuilding or training we offer facilities including a large screen TV. All this in the historic surroundings of the building, which was also owned by Petr Vok of Rožmberk.
Restaurant U hamru and local attractions
- This stylish restaurant was opened as a reconstruction of a former iron hammer.
- The history of our hammer dates back to 1601, when it was owned by Peter Vok of Rožmberk.
- Today, you can see the original part of the hammer in the restaurant - the so-called mare.
- The building also includes a small hydroelectric power plant with a Francis turbine from 1937.
- The price of accommodation in the guesthouse includes breakfast, which is served buffet style
- The capacity of the restaurant is 50 seats